Writing is a process and must be taught as a process. Each teacher must have grade level appropriate curriculum in order for a school to be successful on the state writing assessment. Teachers want to be empowered with a comprehensive, sequential program that allows them to teach the process of writing.
“Teach Me Writing” is that program.
With "Teach Me Writing" students systematically learn to:
- Focus on a Main Idea
- Learn to add Supporting Details
- Learn to incorporate Similes, Metaphors, and Idioms
- Master Narrative, Expository, and Persuasive writing
- Incorporate Emotion Words and Transition Words
- Apply Conventions of Writing and Edit their own Writing
- Enhance writing with different Introduction Styles, Story Settings and Story Plots
- Identify and use the formats associated with 12 Different Styles of Poetry